Order your 2019 calendar now!
$10 each + sales tax & S&H
Your purchase helps support the work we do all year long; $6 from every sale benefits SLC Arts. Thank you for your support!
SLC Arts has announced the thirteen regional artists who have been selected for publication in the 2019 Fine Art Up North wall calendar. Over 50 image submissions were considered; jurors selected 13 images to be featured in the twelve-month calendar plus cover.
The following artwork is featured in the 2019 Fine Art Up North calendar:
- “View of Ampersand Lake and the High Peaks from Ampersand Mountain,” photography by Jim Bullard
- “Spring Messages,” acrylic on canvas by Sharon H. J. Cheng
- “Morning,” photography by Yvona Fast
- “Summer Solstice, Lake Titus,” photography by Jennifer Henry
- “March Maple,” oil on canvas by Stefanie Latimer
- “Downtown Canton,” mixed media by Catherine LaPointe Vollmer
- “North Branch Grasse River,” photography by Ron Larsen
- “Black-Eyed Susan,” photography by Andrey Oloan
- “Winter Solace,” oil on canvas by Paul Pedersen
- “Dragonfly Messenger,” mixed media with chalk pastel by Kristen Rozelle
- “Radish at Market,” watercolor by Michiko Taylor
- “Dayton Beauty,” oil on canvas by Eric Thacher
- “Lake Ozonia Outlet,” watercolor by Christine Zavgren
The submission deadline for artwork for the 2020 Fine Art Up North calendar will be in May of 2019.