K-12 Art Contest rules & details:
- Create a picture of what a healthy community looks like to you, and submit it to our contest!
- Open to all students in grades K-12 living in St. Lawrence County.
- Entries must be 8.5″x11″ (the size of a standard sheet of paper) with the following information written on the back: Student Name (Print Neatly), Grade Level, Phone Number, and Mailing Address.
- Mail submissions to Attn: Healthy Communities, SLC Arts, PO Box 252, Potsdam NY 13676 by Friday, April 28, 2017. Winners will be announced in May.
- One winner in each category will be announced: Elementary, Middle, and High School. Each winner will receive a Kindle Fire from the St. Lawrence County Health Initiative.
- Submissions including rights to the submitted image become the property of the SLC Health Initiative.
This contest is organized by:
SLC Health Initiative