- This event has passed.
2017 Artists’ Studio Tour (duplicate for redirect)
November 4, 2017 - November 5, 2017
Bring all your friends to our 30th annual St. Lawrence County tour!
Click on the image to view the brochure!
Artists’ workspaces across St. Lawrence County are open to everyone
for free self-guided tours during this annual weekend event.
(The interactive map includes all these changes.)
- Ladies First Gallery will be CLOSED due to a family emergency. Sally Kirby, guest artist, will be joining the artists at SLC Arts, 41 Elm Street.
- Virginia Burnett will NOT be participating due to illness–please see her at our 11/25/17 Art Market event.
- Leigh Chapman will be joining the artists at SLC Arts, 41 Elm Street; she is not listed in the brochure.
- Jeff Davis of Paradise Arts is not listed in the brochure, but will display his paintings at his home studio, 647 County Rt 19, Hermon NY. Contact him at 315-323-3287 for details.
- The TAUNY Center will host three guest artists: Bill Parmer, Kathy Montan, and Susan Robinson. More info at: http://northcountrynow.com/featured_events/local-artists-be-hand-tauny-canton-artists-studio-tour-nov-4-0220734
- Some publicity materials for the show stated that Nancey Brackett would be hosted at Cait Throop‘s studio, but it the other way around, Cait is hosted at Nancey’s. Their information appears correctly in the brochure and interactive map.
- Sara E. Lynch will be located at The Tile Co., 6 Raymond Street, Potsdam, NY 13676 and not at 41 Elm Street as originally listed in the brochure. On Saturday, Lynch will do a “Carve and Color a Cup” activity; more info at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1878465865802973/
- Natalie’s Studio, a professional portrait studio run by Natalie Anne Wendig, is not listed in the brochure but will be open Saturday only, 10a-4p. Her studio is located near Becky Harblin’s. The address is: 6 Flat Rock Road, Potsdam NY 13676; building 2 middle door. http://www.nataliewstudio.com/
Thank you to North Country Public Radio for being media sponsor for this event.