The 2018 calendar is available for on-line ordering!
$10 each + sales tax & S&H
Your purchase helps support the work we do all year long; $6 from every sale benefits SLC Arts. Thank you for your support!
SLC Arts has announced the thirteen regional artists who have been selected for publication in the 2018 Fine Art Up North wall calendar. Over 50 image submissions were considered; jurors selected 13 images to be featured in the twelve-month calendar plus cover.
The following artwork will be featured in the 2018 Fine Art Up North calendar:
- “Dating Auntie Muse,” oil painting by Sharon H.J. Cheng
- “Sundew, Paul Smith’s VIC,” photography by James Bullard
- “Adirondack Hills,” fiber art by Kathy Montan
- “Autumn in New York,” watercolor by Marilyn Merrill
- “Golden Doodle in the Violets,” porcelain by Sara Lynch
- “Last Harvest,” oil painting by Paul N. Pedersen
- “Sacketts’ Sunset,” oil painting by Pamela Morley
- “Adirondack Hotel,” mixed media by Catherine LaPointe Vollmer
- “So Small Down Below,” photography by Jeanna Matthews
- “St. Regis in Fall,” watercolor by Michiko Taylor
- “Brown Creek Transitional,” photography by Dawn Ogrodnik
- “Lighthouse,” photography by Kelly Sweno
- “Sunset at Skaket Beach,” oil painting by Eric Thacher
The submission deadline for artwork for the 2019 Fine Art Up North calendar will be in May of 2018.